Rubbish fire damages church - The Stratford Observer

Rubbish fire damages church

Stratford Editorial 14th Dec, 2018   0

FIREFIGHTERS were called when an out-of-control rubbish fire damaged a Stratford church.

Crews arrived to tackle the blaze on Manor Road last night (Thursday) at around 10pm.

They managed to put out the flames which had caused ‘slight damage’ to St Peter’s Church.




Printing

We can provide all of your printing needs at competitive rates.

Buy Photos

Buy photos online from the Stratford Observer newspaper.

Recruitment

Find a career you'll love with our free career finder website.

Business Directory

From plumbers, to restaurants, we can provide you with all the info you need.