Online Editions

5th Jul, 2022

Pooch with his head stuck has lucky escape

Catherine Thompson 7th Sep, 2017 Updated: 7th Sep, 2017

A POOCH who got his head stuck in a tumble-dryer vent had a lucky escape yesterday (September 6).

A fire crew was called out to Fulready, in Ettington, to rescue the Cockapoo, Alfie, who was safely cut free by the crew.

A Warwickshire Fire and Rescue spokesperson warned dog owners to keep hounds safe from hazards, since crews could not always respond to those types of calls.

Online Editions

Catch up on your local news by reading our e-editions on the Stratford Observer.

Business Directory

From plumbers, to restaurants, we can provide you with all the info you need.

Digital Advertising

Advertise on the Stratford Observer to boost your online presence.

Reader Travel

Check out all of the latest reader travel offers to get your hands on some free gifts.