INFORMATION will be offered about services available to the homeless community or others who need support in Stratford over Christmas.
Stratford District Council will be joined by organisations and charities including P3, Warwickshire Police, Change Grow Live (CGL), the Link Project and Street Pastors to share information at the Thursday Christmas market, from 10am to 1pm.
Advice will be offered to those struggling with addiction, homeless or at risk of becoming homeless, or residents concerned about crime.
Those worried about somebody sleeping rough in Stratford can contact the following organisations over the festive period –
– P3 Charity housing-related support service to over 25s in Warwickshire: 0808 164 6220
– St Basils: housing-related support to those aged 16 to 25 in Warwickshire: text NEED ST BASILS to 62277 or call 01789 332 540
– CGL for alcohol and drug addictions: 01926 353513
– Warwickshire Police: 101 or 999 in an emergency.
– The Stratford Link Project drop in centre for rough sleepers at 14 Waterside.