Blaze at workshop in Long Itchington - The Stratford Observer

Blaze at workshop in Long Itchington

Stratford Editorial 29th Feb, 2016 Updated: 28th Oct, 2016   0

FIREFIGHTERS were called to a blaze at a workshop in Long Itchington on Sunday evening.

Two engines were called to the fire near the Long Itchington diner on Southam Road at around 7.30pm. A hose was used to extinguish the fire.

Advertising

Advertise with the Stratford Observer to reach your audience

Business Directory

From plumbers, to restaurants, we can provide you with all the info you need.

Online Editions

Catch up on your local news by reading our e-editions on the Stratford Observer.

Printing

We can provide all of your printing needs at competitive rates.