25th Sep, 2017

Skip blaze tackled by firefighters

Stratford Editorial 31st Aug, 2016 Updated: 28th Oct, 2016

A SKIP of rubbish was set on fire in Bidford.

Firefighters from the town were called to Honeybourne Road around 9.45am on Tuesday (August 30).

They spent 30 minutes putting the blaze out.

No-one was injured.

Book an Advert

Book your newspaper advert with our online advert creation tool.

Public Notices

View and download all of the public notices in the Stratford Observer.

Subscribe

Receive a weekly update to your inbox by signing up to our weekly newsletter.

Online Editions

Catch up on your local news by reading our e-editions on the Stratford Observer.