17th Jan, 2019

Firefighters called to chimney fire in Bidford

FIREFIGHTERS were called to a chimney fire in Bidford.

A homeowner dialled 999 after discovering their chimney was alight yesterday afternoon (Thursday).

Crews arrived to put out the flames and remove burning soot from the chimney breast.

Digital Advertising

Advertise on the Stratford Observer to boost your online presence.

Business Directory

From plumbers, to restaurants, we can provide you with all the info you need.

Announcements

Weddings, Birthdays, Bereavements, Thank you notices, Marriages and more.

Public Notices

View and download all of the public notices in the Stratford Observer.